May 26, 2012

A Femdom Library

One of the problems I find with Femdom is that it can be pretty difficult to find anything to read, never mind finding stuff that I want to read, a frustration which I wrote about here. In response, a kind, anonymous person left a stackload of F/m reading recommendations for me via the comments form and my TBR pile has increased substantially.

What a great resource right? So then I thought - why keep this all to myself? I could use this list as the start of a list of books, some reviewed, some not, some with plot summaries or explanations as to why I have never or never will read them and notes on important aspects of the story. That would help everyone from having to trawl through extracts and search through endless M/f BDSM stories to find what they want.

So here it is - a work in progress - a list of femdom books and free stories. Most of these I haven't read. I will go through and fill in more details when I have time.

Please feel free to comment about these books, or send me titles to add to this list via the comments form. 

2 comments:

  1. What a nice effort! I must caution you about SJ Barellstalk, Susan Strict and Rose Thornwell though...I think I ended up with nightmares after reading them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nightmares!? Oh dear. I might give that a miss...

      Delete