January 25, 2013

Femdom Books on Sale!!!

Great femdom books on Sale! We love books on sale!

Seriously, at this price, I can't imagine how you can afford not to buy this book. I gave it an A-

This is a classic novel, so there will always be free copies of it around. Reputedly it's femdom. I've not gotten around to reading it yet, so if you get to it before me drop in a comment saying what you thought of it. 

I don't think this is actually a sale, but it's a reasonable price for this book and it is essential femdom reading. I gave it an A


For any Brits in the audience: 
Go and get it now. I gave it an A-

I gave this a B+ and it's probably the femdom book of 2012 as far as I'm concerned. 

I haven't read this, though I heard it's quite pain intense. Again, it's labelled as femdom by Mischief books. 

Another Mischief title labelled as femdom. I'll be reviewing this, so I'll let you know about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment